- Passenger and Cargo Transportation
- Aerial Visual Operations and Monitoring of Gas and Oil Pipelines
- Forest Aviation/Forest Patrol Operations
- Search and Rescue and Emergency Operations
- Urgent Medical Evacuation of Patients from Hard-to-reach Areas
- Construction and Assembly and Handling Operations
The market of helicopter operations is formed with view to demands of oil and gas, electric power and forest industry enterprises for helicopter services, as well as needs of private companies representing practically all sectors of economy. The public sector is represented by ministries, municipalities, hospitals and other institutions. Besides, the company performs socially significant transportations, as well as VIP (business) air carriages in the territory of the Moscow region.
Planned are offshore flights.
The geography of helicopter operations covers Krasnoyarsk territory, Khanty-Mansi and Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Areas, Far Eastern federal district, as well as Irkutsk, Tyumen, Murmansk, Moscow regions.
The airline has a lot of customers in Russia and abroad in all service sectors. Some of its customers from Siberia are named below:
- Gazprom Neft
- Local administrations of the Khanty-Mansi and Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Areas and Tyumen region
- Emergency Medicine Center of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area
- Avialesokhrana Central Base of the Forest Aviation Protection